There are many options to keep you entertained close to The Masons on the Green. From the latest blockbusters to spectator sports, you won’t get bored living in this prime location.
- Vue Cinema Leeds, Kirkstall Road — 4 miles from Horsforth
- Cottage Road Cinema, Far Headingley — 3 miles from Horsforth
- Hyde Park Picture House, Hyde Park — 4.6 miles from Horsforth
If you’re a sporting fan, particularly cricket or rugby league, you’ll be spoilt for choice as you live just a short drive away from the Headingley Carnegie Stadium – home to the Leeds Rhinos.
Headingley is famous for cricket and proudly features one of England’s most impressive cricket grounds. It is home to Yorkshire County Club which is a regular venue for the England cricket team.
- Royal Armouries Museum
- Kirkstall Abbey
- Horsforth Village Museum (local history)
Other Local Activities
- Horsforth Harriers
- Fell and Dale
- Park Run
Gravity (trampolining), Cardigan Fields, Leeds
- 4.5 miles from Horsforth - https://www.gravity-uk.com/cardigan-fields-leeds
The Climbing Lab, Units 14 & 15, Kirkstall Industrial Park
- 4.5 miles from Horsforth - https://www.climbinglab.co.uk/